torsdag 1 mars 2012

I do like to watch skinny girls cry, but this is just silly.

So, I just watched the first episode of Top Model Sweden. I can honestly say that I've usually watched Top Model with a combination of morbid fascination and glee (cheering when yet another skinny beautiful girl is thrown out of the combination, completely unaware of the fact that I myself am sitting in my sweats with french fries dripping from my mouth), but this time, it's just silly. The jury forces the girls to compete against all sorts of odd obstacles that you supposedly will encounter in the world of modelling, with a questionable content. Seriously, how likely is it that you will be forced to rollerblade down an aisle whilst posing like a constipated giraffe? I'm afraid this will escalate to something in the line of "The world is ending in four minutes. Only you can stop the nuclear bomb from going off by disarming it with the help of only a hairpin and five grapes. Also, if you don't pose like a model whilst doing this and convey the theme of 'Moon whore with attitude' with your skin pores, one of the jury members will maim your mother."

Come to think of it, I think I would make an excellent TV-producer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar